Juz30 v2.2 Beta
Assalam Walaikum and welcome to Juz30 developed by ImaanStar.
This software can be found at
http://www.imaanstar.com. Please check there frequently for updates to this
program and other exciting releases!
Juz30 is a FREE program to help memorize the whole
holy quran. It is a
revolutionary program that focuses on memorization in a step by step fashion. It
allows you to control how you want to memorize the quran and at your own
pace. It makes learning the quran fun by allowing you to track your progress!
Beat your friends or relatives in memorization!
This release is beta (still in
testing, not final product).
- User Profiles - anyone in your household can have their own profile for
- Drag and Drop ayas into you "heart" - a graphical way to view your
- Drag and Drop whole suras you know already to get started.
- High Quality Uthmani Arabic Script
- English translation by Muhsin Khan (can be turned off)
- Transliteration to help pronounce
- High quality aya-by-aya recitation by Abdullah Basfar
(who recites slowly with proper tajweed)
- Ability to choose different recitors (when recitor packs are released)
- (German, French, Malay, Indonesian, Spanish) translations (when using
- Loop Ayas - loop as many times as you want for memorization
- Loop Suras - loop whole sura
- Stack Mode - memorize ayas in the following manner: 1 | 1,2 | 1,2,3 |
1,2,3,4 | ...
- Single Aya Mode - if an Aya is too long, then select points in the audio
to repeatedly loop
- Select a Aya range in the Sura
- Displays your Juz30 memorization progress
- Displays sura playback progress
- Pause Mode - add your own pauses (in seconds) in between ayas so you can repeat the aya yourself after hearing it
- and much more ...
November 11, 2006 - v 2.2 Beta
- Added - Released sura packs for the entire quran for Juz30!
Alhamdullillah! With Juz30, you can now learn the entire Quran, Inshallah!
- Added - The Dutch translation of the quran for Juz30
- Better - support for more Multilanguage translations, languages
can easily be added into Juz30.
http://www.2muslims.com/directory/Quran/translations/ if you need a
translation pack for Juz30. They can easily be added!
July 23, 2006 - v 2.1 Beta
- Added - support for choosing different recitors. You can choose
which recitor you want to listen to by downloading recitor packs. Visit the
site often to check for updates on new recitor packs!
- Added - multilanguage translations (German, French, Spanish,
- Released - released Husaree recitation pack for Juz 30
June 4, 2006 - v 2.0 Beta
- Added - support for new JUZ!!! The program can now be easily
updatable to load other juz of the quran.
- SMALLER Again - after research compression for audio and video. I
found the perfect settings with a mix of good quality and size. The default
install is now 11
- Released - the following Juz Packs (download them at
- Juz 29 (67:1-77:50)
- Sura Al-Fatiha (1:1-1:7) and Sura Al-Bakarah (2:1-2:286)
- Added - Sura Drag and Drop: drag and drop whole suras that you
- Fixed - pause timing bugs. Pause would not work when repeating
- Dropped - Persian script - it was too big and I don't have
manually make it for other Juz. Unless someone has the images separated by
- Replaced Husaree with Abdullah Basfar.
Inshallah, he will be the official recitor of Juz30.
COMING NEXT RELEASE :)
Alhamdullillah, I found some other quran recitors already
split by ayas. Inshallah, I will release recitor packs, so you can choose who
you want to learn from. I'll add that feature for the next release! Stay
May 6, 2006 - v 1.1 Beta
- SMALLER - The install package is now 36 MB instead of
- Replaced Afasee as quran recitor with Husaree - Inshallah in the
near future, using Husaree as a recitor will make adding new Juz to this
program much much easier.
- Added Transliteration to help our children and new muslims learn
- Added titles to the drop down box so you know which sura number
- Added new icons for the program
- Added a load button in the profile manager so you can either
double click on your profile OR just select profile and press load
- Added real-time switching between traditional arabic and
pakistani style arabic while sura is playing, rather than waiting for aya to
complete then it changes
- Fixed a bug where it did not load the last aya you were studying
last, instead it was only load the sura and 1st aya
- Fixed a bug for single aya mode where a person would type the
timestamp and it would change the audio playback (make sure to press enter
if you change the timestamp manually, rather than using slider)
- Reduced the pakistani script database from 50 MB to 6 MB
without any significant image quality loss!
- Reduced the audio database size while keeping quality from
66MB to 26MB without any significant audio quality loss!
- Thats it for now, please report any bugs if you see any!
April 30, 2006 - v 1.0 Beta
- Initial release
- Probably a lot of bugs and problems :-), please report them at email@example.com
How you can help
As you know this program is FREE! All I ask is to please remember and make dua for our brothers and sisters all over the world who are not so fortunate and
are going through some rough times. If you have any money, no matter how little,
please donate to your favorite charity organization. I personally recommend
Islamic Relief (http://www.irw.org) as they are
reputable and have a wide variety of projects all over the globe to help our