When you run the application you will see the following window popup
You have two options:
- Create a new user profile: Type your name and press enter or click on
the Create New Profile button
- Load a profile: This is done by double clicking on your username
If you have not configured your sound card the following window will show up:
Usually, the correct sound card is selected. You can test this by doing the
- Press the Play Test Sound button
- If you hear a sound, then the sound card is correctly selected. Press
the OK button to save the settings. That is all for setup!
- If you do not hear any thing, do the following:
a. Make sure you speaker is on and volume turned up.
b. Choose another sound device by clicking on the area highlighted with
the red circle to select another sound card.
c. Go to step 1, and repeat if it does not work.
NOTE: If you accidentally clicked on cancel, you can go to the FILE
menu, then select PREFERENCES to retry sound configuration.