Quran CD/MP3 Maker
Juz 30 Sura packs are different that Quran CD/MP3 Maker Sura packs. These are larger because they are higher quality audio which is needed when burning to CD.
- Create your own Quran CD/MP3 to help memorize the quran!
- The ability to burn audio CDs based on your playlist selection
- The ability to create mp3 tracks based on your playlist selection
- Save/Load playlists - share playlists with your friends/family to memorize the Quran together!
- Simple and easy to use interface
- High quality recitation by Mahmood Khaleel al-Husaree
- Select however many times you want to repeat an aya
- Select the length of each pause between repeated ayas so you can repeat it to yourself
- Create aya groups which repeat to help you revise/memorize the quran!
April 11, 2007 - Quran CD/MP3 Maker 1.1 Released!
This is a great new update to this program to help everyone memorize the Quran!
- Added - Grouping of Ayas which repeat.
- Added - Updated CD burning capacity from 70 min to 80 min.
The grouping feature was requested and it makes memorizing and revising the Quran much easier! You can now group ayas that repeat! For example, before you could only listen to Al-Kafiroon (6 ayas) like this: 1111 2222 3333 4444 5555 6666 But with grouping you can memorize/revise it like this: 123 123 123 456 456 456 You can do this by assigning ayas into groups! Check the help for more info, Inshallah!
Nov 12, 2006 - Whole Quran Sura Packs Released!
Following the release of Juz30, we release the entire quran sura packs for QCDMaker! Now you can memorize the entire quran the way YOU want to at your own pace in your car or mp3 player, inshallah!
August 19, 2006 - v 1.0 Beta
- Initial release
- Probably some bugs :-), please report them at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can help
As you know this program is FREE! All I ask is to please remember and make dua for our brothers and sisters all over the world who are not so fortunate and are going through some rough times. If you have any money, no matter how little, please donate to your favorite charity organization. I personally recommend Islamic Relief (http://www.irw.org) as they are reputable and have a wide variety of projects all over the globe to help our Ummah. (no i do not work for them) Jazakallah!